Tuesday, January 12, 2010

its been forever..

i am going to get better at writing on this thing to get my feelings out.

My life has been pretty craZy. I have to say. i absolutely love being a firefighters/ emts girlfriend :) i couldnt be more proud of him. he is the MOST amazing thing in my life. i get so scared when he runs in to the fire but i know that God is looking over him and over me as he does it. I had to send him back to school this week and it is seeming like FOREVER till friday comes. i have had a whole month with him and it sucks to get back in to this routine. Last semester was quite rough on our relationship. We fought a lot and i hated when we were both upset. we both had so much "getting used to" to do. We have decided that we are going to really try and stay focused this semester but have promised that we will also make sure that we make time for each other. so to sum it up. I couldnt be a happier girl :)

As for my own life.. I am now officially a catamount of WCU class of 2014!! :) i am sooooooo excited for next fall. I cant wait to start a brand spankin new chapter of my life. Im excited to see what God has instore for me. Im scared to leave what I know. but im excited to move on!

Ill get better at writing on this thing i promise. :)

toodlesss

No comments:

Post a Comment