Wednesday, January 13, 2010

it is all hitting me so fast.

it is all hitting me that in just 7 months ill be packing my stuff and moving out of my house and in to a dorm. im soo excited. but yet so scared to mess things up. i dont wanna skrew up. i feel like there is so much riding on my shoulders to shine like a star. i want to make my parents happy and proud of me. i would HATE it to disapoint them. im ready to move on from dumb people, rude people, and just immauture people.
on a lighter note. but yet a sadder note. ben has to shave his beard for emt lab and i cried when he told me. he has had it since we started dating and its gonna be soooo weird to see him without it.
well i CANNOT wait to see him this weekend. it feels like it has been forever.
toodles yall

No comments:

Post a Comment