Friday, January 22, 2010

I would love...

I would love to have a "normal" weekend with my boy. I miss him so much during the week. when he gets home i then have to worry about him getting called in to work at Medic, which sucks because its no fun going out with friends when they dont understand what im going throgh or they all have their boyfriends hanging around. :( I had this whole romantic day planned tomorrow. I was going to take him to where we both absolutely LOVE and make a promise to him ( :] ) and then take him to a VERY romantic dinner and possibly a movie. whatever he wanted. he surprised me with a "date day" this summer before he left for school. and i was so excited the night before that i couldnt sleep.. i ended up falling asleep that night in the truck ( haha) but with him being on call i guess i should just get used to this Huh? this just SUCKS how i know that i can NEVER make plans anymore with out the threat of them being ruined. im just gonna say this now... I SWEAR... IF THEY MESS UP MY SENIOR PROM WITH MY BOYFRIEND I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOO MAD. thank you. im done now.

I cannot believe that 7 months exactly i will be taking my first college class :D im soooooo excited to get up there and start a BRAND new chapter in my life. I will get to see Ben almost every single day. at least once. :) date nights to O'Mallys, walking around campus, doing devotions together ( not just over the phone.. actually in person) and just being with him. he is the one person that when i have a bad day. i just wanna cuddle up with. now i can acutally do that :)

I guess im hitting that stage where i am too mature for my high school friends and just wanting to move on! its officall that i only have like 90 more days of high school!!!!! whoooooooooooooo

thats all for tonight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment