Tuesday, January 27, 2009

im on the brink

im on the brink of breaking down thats forsure! several things CRAZY going on in my life.
the boyfriend is now a full member of the Leciester Fire Department. YAY him! im so proud of him. Hes taking EMT classes two nights a week and i am so proud to be a firefighter/emt girlfriend :). I think hes starting to realize that its gonna be very hard not seeing me..and slowly im realizing it too. were about to go a week without seeing each other and its gonna be very hard! hes the love of my life and i dont know what i would do without him. I know ive said that before.. but this time i mean it... its hard to go on without him. i pray everynight God doesnt take him out of my life. God has a plan for us. thats forsure. we just have to trust his plan.
Report Cards are coming out this week and im nervous. i dont know how i did. Im surely hoping that I did okay. but this semester my goal is to make straight A's at least one six weeks. I know my parents would be proud. Im stressing so much... i dont even know why.. im stressing over the little things these day and it SUCKS!!!!! any advise anyonee.. i know breathe and trust God. he will take care of everything. I needed to vent. goodthing I have this thing...

1 comment:

  1. Girrrrrl. It's all gonna be OK. :) You are so right about trusting God... and that includes just taking a step back and letting him fill every void, your every need. He will always provide when we allow Him the chance to show us His glory! Two things to keep in mind: He is sovereign, and He has your best interest at heart. There is such freedom in that! There is no way you will end up down the wrong path as long as you align yourself with Him---because He has a plan for you, and He is lighting the way. Even if His immediate answers aren't always the ones we want to hear...

    Oh, and you might find that a little space from the boy can be a positive thing. You get time to see and appreciate what you have from the outside in for once and the opportunity to just recharge what makes you you... Best of luck with report cards, but I know you'll do great!!

    I love you, and I'm hear for ya!

    ReplyDelete